Ready to build your dream home in the country? If so, let us be your guide. Construction projects and home renovations can be overwhelming, but the financing doesn't have to be. Our team understands the needs associated with rural real estate, including non-conforming properties, extra acreage and additional buildings.
Our construction financing packages offer:
- Construction financing on homes (including stick built, modular or log homes) and additions or renovations to existing residence
- 12-month interest-only construction periods with timely disbursements and inspections
- One-time close, fixed rate loans, up to 30 years with no additional costs or fees
- Favorable fixed, long-term interest rates
- Financing for unique properties with an unconventional heat and water source or outbuildings
- One loan for construction and land, meaning one interest rate and one closing, saving thousands in settlement fees
- Allowances for owner and self-builds
- Additional financing available for barn and farm building projects
Resources to Help Ease Your Build
- Getting Started: Questions Your Farm Credit Lender is Likely to Ask
Whether you've recently purchased property or you've got your sights set on a parcel of land, it is never too early to start thinking about building your dream home. Regardless of the timeline on your build, there are important questions your lender is likely to ask that you’ll want to be prepared to answer. Access the blog article or view the video below.
- Getting Started: Construction Financing Terms
Preparing to embark on your build? If you're new to the process, access the Construction Financing Glossary of Terms blog article to help you keep all the terms and jargon straight while planning for your build and acquiring financing.
- Planning: Selecting the Best General Contractor for the Job
A key decision homebuilders must make in the planning stage of their build is selecting the best general contractor for the job. It is vital to have a good contractor on your team, and Farm Credit can help with that too. Access the blog article to help you decide on the right contractor for your project.
Access More Construction Financing Resources
Looking for more resources? Complete the form below to receive construction financing resources straight to your inbox that are geared toward getting you up-to-speed on the home construction process and financing your build with Farm Credit. Or, request to talk to a local loan officer today to answer all of your construction financing questions.
Need clarity on rates & terms for your loan package? We’ve got you covered.
Ready to talk construction financing? Fill out the form and we'll be in touch!